Friday, March 12, 2010

NOMINATION FORM

Form B
NOMINATION FORM
To,
The Returning Officer
RWA, Sector-19, pocket-2
Dwarka, New Delhi
Sir,
I am a bonafide member of RWA, Sector-19, Pocket-2, Dwarka and paid the annual subscription upto date. I propose Mr/MS-----------------------------flat No.----------.for the post of -------------------.

Date:
Signature
Name
Flat No..
I am a bonafide member of RWA, Sector-19, Pocket-2, Dwarka and paid the annual subscription upto date. I second the proposal of Mr/MS-----------------------------flat No.---- for the post of -------------------.
Date:
Signature
Name
Flat No..
I am a bonafide member of RWA, Sector-19, Pocket-2, Dwarka and paid the annual subscription upto date. I agree to the proposal of my name for the post of _______________
Date:
Signature
Name
Flat No..

No comments:

Post a Comment